Saturday, April 27, 2013

Parnel




Having brushed out her silken chestnut tresses, she watched me approach in the mirror. I stooped to kiss her milky white shoulder before taking her by the hand to my bed.

“Come, my pretty parnel. Show me what my gift has purchased.” She pushed me back into the depths of crisp sheeting, crawling over me cat-like, on the prowl.

“Mmm, my lord, you’ve bought my gratitude not with gems but this impressive cockstand,” she purred before running her warm, wet tongue along my hardened member. She rose over and astride me, taking me into her sweet nether lips before sinking down onto my shaft. Her nipples teased my chest as she settled into a rhythm.

“Oh, thank you,” she moaned as she rode me, her pace quickening as she approached her bliss. I was swept along with her, the pull of her climax pushing me into sweet oblivion.

She woke me sometime later with a soft kiss. “Thank you for the lovely necklace, though I really enjoyed role-playing more than the jewelry, dear.”

“Believe me, the pleasure is all mine, love.” I reciprocated with a lingering kiss of my own.

“But next time, I get to be the prostitute.”

_____
Copyright © 2013 Femme Malheureuse
Words: 199
Originally submitted to Sinful Sunday—Week 25 via Rebecca Grace Allen
Photo prompt: origin unknown | Word prompt: Parnel

No comments:

Post a Comment